Learn From Your Painting

 My life has became that painting in which each morning, I wish to add all the beautiful colors but the time it gets out in the day's sunshine, gets faded and at the end of the day I just finds the mark left by those I welcomed heartily, it then finally becomes colourless but I still enjoys it because now I've stopped painting it anymore and liberated to be get painted by someone like me or better than me. 

Each color has it's own way to reflect it's beauty, some pretend to be brighter and some are literally light but shines so bright that even sun hides behind cloudy life... True colors doesn't need much only they want is true artist to recognise the true affection.

Each color has it's own significance too, few are required to darken the night and few are to lighten the daybreak... Spread Love for each color but never forget the true one who once was there in your painting for a good motive. 

Know the true colors of your painting... Be a good and of course a true artist. 


~voice of soul~


Comments

Post a Comment

(: Follow, Comment and Share my work...Stay tuned to voice of soul :)

• Please do not add any spam message or link in the comment box.





Popular posts from this blog

वो तारा था, टूट गया।

काग़ज पर कलम के वास्ते

मैं कुछ कहना चाहती हूँ।