Journey

 It's not been short to start the journey, it's been a bit long to walk, to fall, to make and to realise. Today isn't a day I'm restarting my journey, it's a moment I'm rejoining myself and embracing the long walk all alone just to embrace and see the most mesmerizing view - My life's destination. I know roads have deteriorated over time but I'm ready to walk barefoot, I know it's painful but there's a hope that wounds will heal soon, I know it's quite scary to walk alone but I never went through ghost stories in early childhood. 

I would love to travel for my dream to come real. I choose this path to live fully and more freely. 

I want my mind to be healthy throughout the journey so I will walk miles with strong smile. 


~voice of soul


Comments

Post a Comment

(: Follow, Comment and Share my work...Stay tuned to voice of soul :)

• Please do not add any spam message or link in the comment box.





Popular posts from this blog

वो तारा था, टूट गया।

काग़ज पर कलम के वास्ते

मैं कुछ कहना चाहती हूँ।