My Intro

                      🇮🇳 हेलो!! NAMASTE 🌏

 This is Sneha. I do believe in spreading love and positivity. I'm here to share my way of seeing the world and it's beauty , my counsel  and personally experienced and modified  persuasions towards the word LIFE.

I will aim to deliver a effective message in both free and formal verses, phrases and a mix match of literature and my imagination.

I always end up my writings by voice of soul
as the way I frame is the voice working inside me and my soul. 
                       

Comments

  1. Hi Sneha ,

    Good to know that we share somewhat simliar feelings and thoughts. So, let's stay connected ...

    Sirisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad To know we both share same hobbies ( My Fav Power of subconscious Mind)
    (Looking at stars and moon at night ) ( Singing , Listening Song )

    I m impressed by your content too , It motivate & give positive Vibes .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

(: Follow, Comment and Share my work...Stay tuned to voice of soul :)

• Please do not add any spam message or link in the comment box.





Popular posts from this blog

वो तारा था, टूट गया।

काग़ज पर कलम के वास्ते

मैं कुछ कहना चाहती हूँ।